Bullitt and its subsidiaries (“Bullitt”, “we”, “us”, “our”) know how important privacy is to our customers and end-users and we strive to be clear about how we collect, store and share your information with others.
a. What information we collect
b. How we use the information we collect
c. To whom we disclose your information
d. How we keep your information secure
f. Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
a. What Information we Collect
We may collect information to provide better services to all of our customers and end users. Please note that not all information is collected through use of our Website, some information may also be collected through use of our Devices. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us: Some services enable you to give us information directly. For example, a number of our services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In connection with these services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to set up the account or profile.
Information we get from your use of our services: In addition to the information you provide us, we may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information may be collected automatically through software on your Device, our Website and other means. This information includes:
• Device information: We may collect Device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique Device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number, IMEI number, IP Address).
• Log information: When you use our services or view content, we may collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, any information stored in cookies.
• Location information: When you use our services, we may collect, store and process anonymous information about your Device’s location. Data can be collected by using various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide Bullitt with information on nearby Devices, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
• Unique application numbers: Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to a server when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
• Local storage: Data may be collected and stored locally on your Device (including personal information) using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
• Cookies and similar technologies: We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Website for any service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or Device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other devices. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your Device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions.
Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers, e-commerce service provider) and may receive information about you from them.
b. How we use the Information that we Collect
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes. Please note that not all information is collected through use of our Website, some information may also be collected through use of our Devices.
Information you give us:
• to register you or your Device for a service;
• to provide a service or feature that you request, including to enable us to fulfil our obligations under any contract with you;
• to carry out obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide customer service support relating to usage of this Website and/or orders and their fulfilment arising through our partnership with our third party e-commerce provider;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods manufactured by Bullitt Group under our various brands, or other products and services we feel may interest you;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we get from your use of our services:
• to provide customised content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our services;
• for advertising, such as providing customised advertisements and sponsored content and sending you promotional communications;
• for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services;
• to understand the way people use our services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
• to provide maintenance services for your Device;
• for the prevention or detection of fraud or crime;
• for business monitoring and internal record keeping;
• to conduct free prize draws, prize competitions or promotions, as permitted by law;
• to administer our Website and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
• to help keep our Website safe and secure;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them;
• to comply with our legal obligations; and
• otherwise with your consent.
Information we receive from other sources:
• We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
c. To Whom we Disclose Your Information
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
Subsidiaries: Your information may be shared with any Bullitt subsidiaries.
Business partners and service providers: We may also share your information with trusted business partners and service providers including e-commerce providers, wireless carriers and customer service agents. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request and services provided as part of the Device (such as preinstalled applications and software updates). Your information may also be used to make predictions about your interests and may also be used to provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials that we feel may interest you. We may also disclose your information to trusted partners that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with sales and distribution, billing or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are not permitted to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
Advertisers and advertising networks: We may share your information with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our services: There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
• to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
• to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our services; and
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bullitt, or any of our respective subsidiaries, business partners, or customers.
Other parties in connection with corporate transactions: We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, in the event that we sell or buy any assets, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
d. How we keep Your Information Secure
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information and use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
International Transfer of Data:
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at or otherwise processed in a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Accessing Your Information:
You have the right to request details of personal data which we hold about you. We will comply with your request promptly and by no later than 30 days from receipt of any such request. We may charge a fee of £10 for dealing with your request, which we will notify you of. If you would like to make any such request please write to us and send your request at our registered office at One Valpy, Valpy Street, Reading, RG1 1AR, UK.
Please help us to ensure that the information about you that we hold is accurate and up to date. If you think that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us in the manner set out above. We will correct or update any information about you as soon as reasonably possible.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Third-Party Links and Products on Our Services:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use. We also may make available to you certain products or services (such as software applications available on cellular phones) developed by third parties. Bullitt is not responsible for third-party products or services. Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Bullitt intends to use Expansys as e-commerce service provider for services including fulfilment and distribution. Any purchase or interaction relating to e-commerce will be done through Expansys. Bullitt is not responsible for e-commerce service provider’s privacy or security practices.
f. Compliance and Cooperation With Regulatory Authorities