How is Caller ID enabled/disabled on this device?
1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select “Calls”.
2. In this screen scroll down to “Additional Settings”.
3. There are two options in this screen “Caller ID” and “Call waiting”. Select Caller ID, a pop up window will appear with three options, “Network default” select this if you are aware of what the default of the Network is and if that is what you require.
4. “Hide number”, check this is not set as this will prevent the caller ID being displayed at the receiving device.
5. “Show Number”, select this to ensure Caller ID is displayed at the receiving device.