How can I back up data to an external storage device?
On your Kodak Ektra device
1. Connect the device via a USB cable to a media device.
2. On the home screen drag down the notification – message will read USB for charging
Click on the message .
3. Options will be “Charging only, Transfer files (MTP) and Transfer photos (PTP)”
Now connect the Kodak Ektra device to your external storage drive via USB:
For example On the PC
1. Click start
2. Select computer, and then select the Kodak Ektra from the portable devices list
3. Select internal storage.
4. Navigate to the desired folder on the Kodak Ektra.
5. Click and hold or highlight the files that you wish to back-up and then drag them into the “Destination Folder” on the storage device.