There are a number of contributing factors which can affect the audio performance of your device for example: 1. If the incoming call has been routed long distance and is being routed through a number of service providers telecoms infrastructure. 3. Technical performance between handset manufacturers, this can be software or hardware related. 4. The […]
1. Poor quality of calls: Please check if the volume of the device is adjusted to an acceptable comfortable level. 2. When the device is used in the areas with poor signal, e.g. near the high buildings or in basements, the call quality may be affected adversely. 3. When this device is used in a high […]
1. This will be displayed if there are issues with the SIM card 2. Additionally if you are in an area not covered by your Network Provider.
1. This may be displayed if you are in an area that is not covered by your Network provider, or if you are in an area of poor reception for example an enclosed area. 2. No service will be displayed on your screen until the situation is resolved by relocating to an area of service. 3. If this […]
1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select settings and then “Calls”. 2. In this screen scroll down and select “Call Forwarding”. 3. Check if the “Always forward” option is enabled, if this is the case disable. In this screen there are three further options “forward when busy”, “Forward when unanswered” and “Forward when un reachable”. […]
During use the device will not make calls for example to International numbers, Check if Fixed Dialling Numbers (FDN) is enabled: 1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select Settings and then “Calls”. 2. Select Fixed Dialling Numbers (FDN) 3. In this screen you can enable/Disable FDN, you will need to know the PIN2 […]
1. Go to photo storage menu. 2. Select the folder that contains the file that you wish to transfer. 3. Select the image that you intend to forward, select icon at the bottom of the page, select Bluetooth. 4. Select the device to send to and send.
1. Go to Settings menu. 2. Beneath the Wireless and Networks settings you can see the Bluetooth button. 3. Select Bluetooth by tapping on Bluetooth 4. The “Search for Devices” will start. 5. Select the device you wish to connect to in the list displayed. 6. Confirm the passkey shown on your device and the device you want to […]
Note: Bluetooth tethering is subject to being included in your data package with your Network Operator. On the device 1. Go to the settings menu. 2. Select “More” 3. Select “Tethering and Portable Hotspot”. 4. Select “Bluetooth tethering”, return to the previous screen and then return once more to settings window. 5. Select Bluetooth to make your device discoverable. Next […]