DSLR style with 8 Scene Selections: Smart Auto, Manual, Landscape, Panorama, Portrait, Sport, Night, Bokeh
HDR Imaging with PDAF
4K Video Capture
32GB Expandable Memory
A Classic is Born. Again.
Embrace life’s defining moments with the first genuine photography-led smartphone designed for true creators. A unique hybrid of photography innovation and DSLR functionality, the Kodak Ektra hands creative control back over to you with an incredible customised camera experience. Strive for originality and tell your story with this authentic, camera-first smartphone. Don’t Just Capture. Create.
PRINT OFFER *You will receive a voucher for a home delivery order of up to 150 (6″x4”) free Photo Prints via the Prints app on the Kodak Ektra, as well as further offers including: 50% off your next photo print order, and 25% off our new photo books launching in early 2017. (Subject to availability. Ts & Cs apply, see voucher for details).
Don’t forget to register to our newsletter for future offers on Prints, Photobooks and Accessories for the Kodak Ektra.
In the US or Canada, the Kodak Ektra smartphone will only support data access over WiFi. Voice and text is supported using GSM networks and the band compatibility is intended for use on European cellular networks.
We want your visit to kodakphones.com to be an enjoyable and satisfying experience. If you’re unsatisfied in any way about the service you’ve received please contact our customer service team with details of the issue.
Return Unwanted or Faulty/Damaged Goods
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item after purchasing it and unfortunately there are times when customers may want to return their items. We try to make this process as easy as possible.
Any unwanted item may be returned for any reason within 14 days of the date of receiving your order so long as it remains in a re-saleable condition with original packaging intact. If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the warranty period, you can return them to Kodak Phones for repair/replacement, or you can contact the manufacturer directly. To arrange the return of your device please contact our customer service team.
Cancel an Order Placed Through Kodakphones.com
If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation email and would like to cancel your order please send an email quoting your order reference number to email@example.com or contact us. Please note orders cannot be cancelled after dispatch [please see “Returning unwanted goods” below].
Report a Late Delivery
If you have received a shipping confirmation email but your package has not arrived as expected please contact our customer services team quoting your order reference number which can be found in your order or shipping confirmation email.
Get in Touch with Customer Service
Our customer service team are always happy to help and are available 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). To contact customer services please visit our Contact Us page.
Following taking a number of photos one after another the temperature of the device is higher than expected, what should I do ?
1. If the device has become hot during normal use, please let the device cool down before using again.
2. The device will return to normal temperature and will have stayed within the designed parameters.
3. If the device becomes hot during the charging process then contact the helpdesk for advice, stop the charging process.
My Kodak Ektra does not appear to be charging, or is charging very slowly?
This issue has been seen occasionally during the test phase.
1. Remove the USB connector from the base of the device.
2. Re-insert the USB connector and check the device is charging.
My device is not seen by my PC which uses OS Windows 10, what can I do ?
Recently Microsoft Windows updated Windows 10 and this has caused an issue with MTP driver issue. The MTP driver is called Media Transfer Protocol this helps users transfer data between Windows and our Devices.
To fix this issue the user needs to perform the following steps:
1. Go to Start Menu (or Cortana) Search. Just click the Search or Cortana icon in the Windows 10 taskbar and type “Run.” You’ll see the Run command appear at the top of the list, open the program
2. Type in the following C:\Windows\Inf
3. Locate the following file “wpdmtp.inf”
4. Right click on the file
5. Select Install
6. Click yes when prompted by the “User Access Control”
After these steps the user will be able to user there phone again
What do the different colours of the LED indicate?
Flashing Red – Low Battery warning less than 15% Battery level
Solid Red – Battery level is below 15% and currently being charged
Solid Orange – Battery level is between 15% and 90% and currently being charged
Solid Green – Battery level is above 90% and currently being charged
Flashing Blue – Indicates a notification has been received (Message unread, missed call, email etc)
How do I resolve when Poor Sound Quality is experienced?
There are a number of contributing factors which can affect the audio performance of your device for example:
1. If the incoming call has been routed long distance and is being routed through a number of service providers telecoms infrastructure.
3. Technical performance between handset manufacturers, this can be software or hardware related.
4. The environment the handset is used in, especially where there is background noise, typically traffic in a busy city environment or large shopping malls and airports.
All handset manufacturers must design equipment to work within very rigorous standards set by organisations like the European Union for example, these are normally safety based so that you do not suffer from hearing problems with extended use.
What should I do when experiencing Reception Issues?
1. Poor quality of calls: Please check if the volume of the device is adjusted to an acceptable comfortable level.
2. When the device is used in the areas with poor signal, e.g. near the high buildings or in basements, the call quality may be affected adversely.
3. When this device is used in a high call intensity period, like the rush hours, call failure may be caused by network congestion
4. Standby time is reduced, Standby time is related to the system setting of network, it may be that the phone is used in an area with poor signal. Where there is poor signal, the phone will constantly attempt to communicate by searching for base station signal and battery will lose charge quicker, hence the standby time is reduced.
What do I need to do if “Enter PUK code” is displayed?
1. Following three consecutive failures to input the correct SIM card PIN code, the PIN code will be blocked and the request for the PUK code will be displayed.
2. Before attempting to input the PUK code ensure that you have the correct code provided by Network provider.
3. After ten unsuccessful attempts to input the PUK code, the SIM card will be permanently disabled.
4. Once the SIM card is permanently disabled you will need to contact relevant body to purchase a New SIM card.
What do I do if “Emergency Call only” is displayed on your Home screen?
1. This will be displayed if there are issues with the SIM card
2. Additionally if you are in an area not covered by your Network Provider.
What should I do if the device displays message “No Service”?
1. This may be displayed if you are in an area that is not covered by your Network provider, or if you are in an area of poor reception for example an enclosed area.
2. No service will be displayed on your screen until the situation is resolved by relocating to an area of service.
3. If this problem persists when in a known good service location, contact your Network provider to ensure there are no restrictions on service or your SIM services.
What does the Message please Insert SIM card indicate?
1. Make sure that you have correctly inserted the SIM card
2. If correctly fitted and the message is still displayed, please clean the contacts of the SIM card using a dry cloth.
3. If still not being recognised please call your Network provider to ensure the SIM card has been enabled or to check if they have any further instructions.
How is Caller ID enabled/disabled on this device?
1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select “Calls”.
2. In this screen scroll down to “Additional Settings”.
3. There are two options in this screen “Caller ID” and “Call waiting”. Select Caller ID, a pop up window will appear with three options, “Network default” select this if you are aware of what the default of the Network is and if that is what you require.
4. “Hide number”, check this is not set as this will prevent the caller ID being displayed at the receiving device.
5. “Show Number”, select this to ensure Caller ID is displayed at the receiving device.
Why do Calls to this device get picked up by other devices?
1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select settings and then “Calls”.
2. In this screen scroll down and select “Call Forwarding”.
3. Check if the “Always forward” option is enabled, if this is the case disable. In this screen there are three further options “forward when busy”, “Forward when unanswered” and “Forward when un reachable”.
4. Enable/Disable the functionality you desire.
Why does the Device not make certain calls?
During use the device will not make calls for example to International numbers, Check if Fixed Dialling Numbers (FDN) is enabled:
1. Go to the phone menu and select settings, select Settings and then “Calls”.
2. Select Fixed Dialling Numbers (FDN)
3. In this screen you can enable/Disable FDN, you will need to know the PIN2 code. You can also manage the list of FDN from this page.
How do I insert an SD card and what is the format?
1. SD card shares a tray with the SIM card.
2. The location of the SIM card slots is on the left side of the device and requires the use of the SIM tray removal tool
3. The SIM tray also houses the SD card.
4. Remove the tray, the SIM Card and the SD cards fit only the correct orientation.
How can I back up data to an external storage device?
On your Kodak Ektra device
1. Connect the device via a USB cable to a media device.
2. On the home screen drag down the notification – message will read USB for charging
Click on the message .
3. Options will be “Charging only, Transfer files (MTP) and Transfer photos (PTP)”
Now connect the Kodak Ektra device to your external storage drive via USB: For example On the PC
1. Click start
2. Select computer, and then select the Kodak Ektra from the portable devices list
3. Select internal storage.
4. Navigate to the desired folder on the Kodak Ektra.
5. Click and hold or highlight the files that you wish to back-up and then drag them into the “Destination Folder” on the storage device.
The KODAK EKTRA has a 24 month warranty policy from the date of purchase.
You can change your cookie settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.Ok